Friday, February 5, 2010

Wolves just do not belong? Umph!




Senator Allen Christensen should be ashamed of himself. I didn't mean for this blog to be all about animal rights, but my hell. I don't think a person could be a bigger jerk than this idiot. Somebody is paying him a lot of money, or using him because of his stupidity.

Sen. Christensen, from North Ogden, wants to "Outlaw" wolves from the state of Utah. He wants it to be a requirement, that if any wolf crosses state lines, it must be killed, or captured and re-located.

Sen. Christensen says "We don't have wolves here in Utah now, and we don't want them here" and "They (wolves) serve no useful purpose, and my bill simply says 'You're not welcome here', and he also said "We are willing to spend private money to take it all the way to the Supreme Court" What a loser, and whoever is willing to send wolves to the slaughter block and spend their private moneyto do so is a complete fool.

How long did people fight to protect wolves? Currently they are on the endangered species list, and yes, their numbers are growing, but they need to keep growing.

I cannot believe that I live in a world where people like this exist. And I will leave you with an all-time classic quote from a most beloved senator,

"I am at the top of the food chain, and I intend to stay there. That is an arrogant statement, absolutely. But I believe it wholeheartedly."

That is all. Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment